- Aussan is used to treat potable water for food processing and animal consumption.
- Aussan may also be used to sanitise water required for drinking. In third world countries and in times of natural disaster Aussan can be used to treat drinking water.
- Aussan kills bacteria on contact and as it mechanistically destroys the cellular membrane of the micro-organisms, the organisms are unable to build up resistance through mutation due to this unique killing action.
- Aussan is non toxic, tasteless, colourless and odourless (at recommended dilutions) which makes it well suited to use as a potable water treatment. The residual efficacy of Aussan ensures that water vessels and water carrying equipment surfaces are also sanitised.
- Aussan is a complex of bioflavanoids and organic acids derived from fruit and vegetables.
- Infinitely soluble in water, Aussan is harmless to plants, animals and humans is being 100% Natural. Aussan is Certified in Australia with NASAA as an input for organic production/processing.
- Aussan Potable Water Treatment is effective against a wide range of common water-borne pathogens.
- Water recycling. Aussan is used to prevent bacteria growth in wash down and process water that is recycled such as in car and truck washing.
- Aussan is effective against a wide range of bacteria including Legionalle pneunophilia
See Minimum Inhibitory Concentration test report